Explore the best of ideas and innovation from the “talent migrated back to villages”.
Presentation by MIRI GUIP finalists followed by Award Ceremony.
Finalist Ideas curated with the support of Atal Innovation Mission (AIC, Jorhat)
Listen to experts on “Making in Rural India – Converting the pandemic into a livelihood opportunity. How can India manufacture for the world, empathetically?”, a panel discussion moderated by Swapna Mishra, Core Team, Drishtee
1. Nathan Wiltshire, Expert in Intercultural Empathy & Innovation
2. Neelam Maheshwari, Director – Livelihoods for All, South Asia, Ashoka
3. Snehanand Sinha, Strategic Advisor & Trustee, Akhand Jyoti Eye Hospital
4. Sudhir Gupta, Mentor for Social Sector Enterprises and Startups
5. Vijay Pratap Singh Aditya, President & CEO, Ekgaon Group | Chairman (Compliance) BCFI, Ashoka Fellow
MIRI GUIP is an endeavor by Drishtee, to regenerate alternative & dignified livelihoods for Covid19 pandemic-hit migrants within their villages and revitalizing rural economy through community-led sustainable enterprises.
Date: 19th June 2021, Saturday
Time: 10:30 IST – 13:30 IST
Watch us live on: https://youtube.com/user/drish